• 24 ounces ground pork sausage, 2 breakfast sausage rolls, like Jimmy Dean
• 12 Hawaiian buns, or other slider buns
• 8 large eggs, scrambled
• 6 slices pepper jack cheese
• 8 slices American cheese
• 1/2 cup butter, melted
• 1/4 cup maple syrup
• Preheat oven to 350°F.
• Warm large skillet over medium heat. Form sausage into 12 patties, slightly larger than one dinner roll. Add sausage to skillet and cook until completely cooked through.
• Meanwhile, using a serrated knife, cut rolls in half lengthwise (without breaking apart). Place bottom half of rolls in 7×10-inch or 9×13-inch baking dish; set tops aside.
• Scoop scrambled eggs onto bottom rolls; top with pepper jack. Place sausage on top of pepper jack and top with American cheese. Carefully top with top buns.
• Combine melted butter and maple syrup in small bowl. Brush over tops of rolls allowing sauce to drip down sides and into bottom. Use entire amount.
• Bake 15-20 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and melted. Serve and enjoy!
• To make for tailgating, use a disposable foil pan, or wrap sliders individually in foil to keep warm.
• Sliders can also be prepared a day ahead and popped in the oven before the big game.