1°1 cold beater, 16 oz
° 1/8 ounce of cream cheese
1 cup powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
° 5.9 oz instant chocolate pudding
5.9 oz instant vanilla pudding
4 cups of milk
1 1/2 cups of chocolate teddy grahams
3/4 cup chopped walnuts
° 1 stick of butter
• Preheat oven to 350 *
• In a food processor, combine 1 1/4 cups of teddy bear and 1/2 cup of the walnuts in a bowl with 1 stick of melted butter. Shape the crust into the bottom of a 9″ by 3″ dish. Bake for 15 minutes, until done. Meanwhile, combine powdered sugar, cream cheese, 1/2 cup cold cream, and vanilla extract in a medium bowl. Mix to smooth.
• Place the cream cheese mixture on an iced crust.
• Mix pudding also milk and stirring until thick. Spreading on the cream cheese mix
• Drizzle with remaining Cool-Whip mixture, then sprinkle with crushed Teddy Grahams and chopped walnuts.
• Cover and refrigerate overnight or 6 hours!