CROCK-POT OLIVE GARDEN CHICKEN PASTA
• 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast
• 1 bottle (16 ounces) Olive Garden Italian Dressing
• 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese divided
• 2 tablespoons sun dried tomatoes chopped
• 8 ounces cream cheese
• 4-5 basil leaves torn
• 1 pound penne pasta
• Place the chicken breast in a large slow cooker and pour the whole bottle of Olive Garden dressing over the chicken.
• Sprinkle 1/4 cup of the grated Parmesan over the chicken and dressing along with the chopped sun dried tomatoes. Place the block of cream cheese on top.
• Cover the slow cooker with the lid and cook on low for 5-6 hours or on high for 4 hours until the chicken is cooked through and fork-tender.
• Cook the penne according to the package directions. Drain and set aside.
• Shred the chicken with two forks. Add the torn basil, the remaining 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese, and the cooked penne; stir well.
• Serve the pasta immediately.