Homemade Egg Noodles
• 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
• 1 pinch salt
• 2 eggs, beaten
• ½ cup milk
• 1 tablespoon butter
• In a large bowl, stir together the flour and salt. Add the beaten egg, milk, and butter. Knead dough until smooth, about 5 minutes. Let rest in a covered bowl for 10 minutes.
• On a floured surface, roll out to 1/8 or 1/4 inch thickness. Cut into desired lengths and shapes.
• Allow to air dry before cooking.
• To cook fresh pasta, in a large pot with boiling salted water cook until al dente.