Melt In Your Mouth Chicken
• 2 chicken cutlets
• 1 egg white
• 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
• 1 teaspoon lemon juice
• 0.5 cup of breadcrumbs (one package of mixed crackers)
• 1 tablespoon dehydrated parsley
• 0.5 teaspoon of salt
• a pinch of pepper
• 40 g of grated parmesan cheese
• olive oil
• Frying pan
• In a large bowl, whisk the egg white with the cornstarch and lemon juice.
• In a soup plate, mix breadcrumbs, parsley, and Parmesan cheese. Season with salt and pepper. (Source: Ineskohl.info)
• Dip chicken breasts in egg white mixture, then in Parmesan breadcrumbs. Press well with your fingertips to get as much breading as possible, even if it doesn’t quite stick.
• Carefully place the chicken breasts on a plate and leave them at room temperature for about 15 minutes.
• Preheat the oven to 210°C (th 7).
• Heat a little olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat and cook the cutlets until the breading is golden brown, about 3 minutes on each side. Be sure to turn them over carefully as the breading will not have adhered to the cutlets yet…
• Remove the pan from the heat and place the cutlets in an ovenproof dish.
• Continue cooking in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes (depending on the size of the cutlets).