NO-BAKE CHERRY CHEESECAKE COOKIE LASAGNA
• 5 mini bags Nilla Wafer Minis-or use regular sized Nilla Wafers
• 8 ounces soft cream cheese
• ⅓ cup sugar
• 8 ounce tub cool whip
• ½ cup cherry preserves
• 1 can cherry pie filling
• Line a loaf pan with Nilla Wafers across bottom.
• In a mixer beat cream cheese and sugar.
• When smooth, beat in cool whip.
• Spread half the cheesecake mixture over the cookies gently.
• Stir the preserves to loosen them and dollop over the cheesecake mixture. Spread gently.
• Add another layer of Nilla Wafers and top with the rest of the cheesecake mix.
• Pour on the Cherry Pie Filling.
Park in fridge overnight and serve with some whipped cream! YUM!