Southern Grape Salad
• 16 oz. sour cream
• 16 oz. cream cheese
• 1 cup sugar
• Couple squirts of pure vanilla
• Approx. 4 lbs. green seedless grapes
• Approx. 4 lbs. red seedless grapes
• Maybe 4 cups pecans
• 1 quart strawberries
1. Blend cream cheese and sugar together, then, add sour cream and vanilla.
2. Fold in all other ingredients making sure to coat evenly. Save a little fruit and pecans for garnishing.
When I do this for me, I use the low fat sour cream and cream cheese. I also use Splenda. You can use any other fruits you want. (If you use apples, be sure to do a lemon juice/water bath on them first.) You can also sprinkle with brown sugar.