Zucchini Pizza Bites
• 2 medium zucchinis, sliced into rounds
• 1/4 cup pizza sauce
• 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
• 1/4 cup sliced pepperoni
• 1/4 cup sliced black olives
• 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
• Salt and pepper to taste
• Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
• Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and arrange the zucchini rounds on it.
• Spread a small amount of pizza sauce on each zucchini round.
• Top each round with shredded mozzarella cheese, sliced pepperoni, and black olives.
• Sprinkle Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper on top.
• Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the zucchini is tender.
• Serve hot and enjoy your delicious Zucchini Pizza Bites!